* Do service to the Masjid by keeping it populated
* Say as many prayers in congregation in the Masjid, as possible.
* Prayer in congregation is rewarded with 27 times more blessing than that said alone.
* Go to the Masjid with eagerness and enthusiasm to say your prayers.
* Keep the Masjid clean. Sweep it, dust it, burn incense so as to fragrance it. Place the article that is in the wrong place, in its right place.
* Greet the believer at the Masjid with sincerity and happiness upon seeing him or her.
* When sitting in the Masjid for the remembrance of Allah (swt), seek humility and forgiveness.
* When bringing small children to the Masjid, be mindful to keep them as quiet as possible out of consideration for those making salat.
* Do not use the Masjid as a thoroughfare without purpose.
* On entering the Masjid, use your right foot and say “O Allah, open the gates of Thy Mercy for me (Allahumm-aftah li abwaba rahmatika).”
* On leaving the Masjid, use your left foot and say “O Allah! I seek your favour and blessings (Allahumma inni as’aluka min fadlika).”