Your goal in life (or business) should be to never retire, but always have the option to. — William Hazlitt
A brilliant quote. Pretty much sums up how a business should be run according to Michael Gerber’s E-Myth. What’s really spectacular about this quote is that it was written somewhere in between the 17th and 18th century! Did people really have the same stress levels even then?
- Why is David Allen like Albert Einstein
- How to save Truckloads of Stress & Confusion when making Tough Decisions.
- What can my enemies do to me? – A Quote
- How I use an Intention Journal to inspire, motivate and even spiritualise myself again and again.
- GTD & Present Moment Awareness