IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, MOST KIND, MOST MERCIFUL
1. You believe in the existence of Allah swt, but, you do not fulfill His Commands.
2. You say you love the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) but you do not follow his Sunnah.
3. You read the Holy Qur’an, but you do not put it into practice.
4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah, but, you are not grateful to Him.
5. You acknowledge Shaitan as your enemy, but, you do not go against him.
6. You want to enter Paradise, but, you do not work for it.
7. You do not want to be thrown into Hellfire, but yet, you do not run from it.
8. You believe that every living thing will face death, and you are not prepared for it.
9. You gossip and find faults in others, but, you forget your own faults and bad habits.
10. You bury the dead, but, you do not take a lesson from it.